If you are still having problems, please contact us:
Freephone 0800 389 8591 (UK only)
- HOW TO SET UP AND PLAY THE GAME
Please see video below on how to set up and play Spin to Sing.
- PROBLEMS WITH MUSIC COMPATIBILITY?
Please refer to the table below regarding music compatibility. If you are still having problems, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer services department.
- PROBLEMS WITH AUDIO FROM PLAYLIST?
If you are experiencing audio problems when you play the game here are a few things that might help diagnose the problem:
1) Quit the app fully by double tapping the home button and dragging it off the screen. If there is a problem with the app, this will cause it to relaunch with everything reset.
2) Double check that a playlist, or multiple tracks, have been selected in the app. Each selected item should have a tick next to it. It may be possible that tracks have moved or playlists renamed so that they need to be re-selected.
3) Check the music plays via the standard music app – this will help diagnose any connectivity or account issues.
4) Ensure the phone isn’t paired with any bluetooth speakers or headsets and that airplay is disabled. Whilst this shouldn’t cause a problem, it’s good to rule it out.
5) The mute and do not disturb settings should not affect the game, but the volume must be turned up. As you change the volume, please check that it’s affecting the speaker volume and not the volume of connected headphones. When the phone is placed in the microphone holder, ensure that the volume hasn’t accidentally been turned down.
If none of those suggestions help, please let us know exactly which version of iOS is being used so that we can look into the problem further.
Please call our customer care number on 0800 389 8591 or email [email protected]
- MICROPHONE NOT WORKING?
The microphone provided in your Spin to Sing game is not a real working microphone. It is a prop microphone to add to your performance.
- DOES THE APP RECORD VIDEOS OF THE PERFORMANCES?
No – the app will take ‘selfies’ during each of the performances. Selfies taken during the performances of the winner will then be compiled together to create the Winner’s Journey video.
- UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP?
The app requires a forward facing camera to take ‘selfies’ during the performances. If your smart phone does not have this functionality, you will be unable to download the app. Try using a different smart phone with a forward facing camera.
- MY PHONE DOESN'T FIT?
The clamp will accommodate phones up to a maximum width of 85mm
- APP DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY?
The Spin To Sing app is compatible with Apple devices iOS9 or later and devices for Android 4.3 or later.
- PROBLEMS SELECTING PLAYERS?
The app will remember the names of players from previous games. To change the players for a future game, ensure that the star next to their name is gold to select them for play in the next game
- LOST PERFORMANCE CARDS?
Please click on this link to download copies of the performance cards.
- SAVE BUTTON NOT HIGHLIGHTED?
Your ‘Winner’s Journey’ video cannot be saved until playback of the video has completed. At the end of playback, the SAVE button will highlight and you can save the video to your camera roll
- NEED A COPY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS?
Use this link to download.